Looking For The Contact Info Of Top Secret Controllers Authorities, Big Shadow Government Groups

 Looking For The Contact Info Of Top Secret Controllers Authorities, Big Shadow Government Groups


Hey,
I am A Very High Level Beings, On Par With Gautama Buddha, Jesus, Lao Tzu, Messiah, Allah, God
I have every answer for any problems on Earth planet, from small to big, from individual to big nation team, from secret of human body to the vision from the past to the future.

I have shared a lot of information but not every secret knowledge wisdom I have known.

I want to talk, contact with any top secret controllers authorities, big shadow government groups and including any deities, beings who are still have direct connection with the mortal human society at the moment.

But I do not have any contact of them yet.
I want to change and solve the problem of the society, the conflict between nations groups people from top, not from the bottom. It would so easy for me to setup any new group, recruit people then give them the secret knowledge wisdom of human body, but not the way I want to do because all human are equal as God.

My ocean of knowledge wisdom about life is off the chart and bigger than any of you.
I do believe I can easily “teach, educate” you.

So I am looking for direct contact information of those top secret people/group in any way if you have: social media like facebook, twitter, reddit, to private website, email, and even mobile phone number (but using app like viber, signal).

You can contact me via:
Website:
https://midmessfair.blogspot.com

https://midmessfair.wordpress.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MidMessFair
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MidMessFair


Email: middlemessengerfair@proton.me

getsession org – a p2p chat app

ID: 05eb1562298d243068c05db40968e34ed5140ca51e7db0b036cd30ec3674a6fe78


I don’t have any particular deadline for this request but as soon as possible (within the next 10 days) because I can go offline any moment for whatever reason.

I want to save this society from destruction, end the human conflicts, have better fairer system and equal opportunity for all.

Best Regard,
Mid Mess Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official Final Farewell Goodbye From The Savior & Mid Mess Fair

  The Official Final Farewell Goodbye From The Savior & Mid Mess Fair The time has come. All the possible working solution, strategy, po...