The Final Last Calling To Support, Connect With All

 The Final Last Calling To Support, Connect With All


I have chose a hard path to help the whole society by trying to design, give new ideas about the society system with purpose of end world wide chaos, and help humanity in term of development, evolution in general.

I have shared many hundreds articles in many websites blog in the last several months for free.
But in return, I have received absolutely nothing, no donation no support from any of you.

It is so easy for me to make money by either write book or become sport player to win all the easy prize in all tournament.

But I understand and feel how wrong the current society system are, that’s why I did not do that easy road way.

After sharing major new projects, solutions within last 30 days to the the public in online internet, I don’t feel need to do anything more to help this civilization anymore.

Due to lack of support, donation, connection so I have decide to shutdown and disconnect with this society after the next 7 days or 168 hours from now (if there is no any better sign such as receive big donation or direct connection from big group/beings).

So if any of you want to make donation, you can do it as soon as possible, here is my info:
Donation

Via Bank Card:

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/midmessfair

Via Cryptocurrencies:

Bitcoin: bc1qxfwa7pcrs5xrj9246ngsl52gtw93hsaltzgn2h

Ethereum: 0x609D8900b281EE59a158288a7dFdF209427a79B2

eCash: ecash:qpx7qj8h8spnngl337msle4nd052qqn55uc8tnw8ez

Dogecoin: D9KQ5fD5RUSuzV7DLTidGU23WSdDwQPmQW

Tron: TmxaMxF8EDYv6y6LbmyKbfQacgVd5inAzR

My contact communication info can be found at:
Official Websites:

https://midmessfair.blogspot.com

https://midmessfair.wordpress.com

After the next 7 days or 168 hours, depend on the outcome and the situation at that future moment, I will decide next.
But base on my current family situation, then mostly likely I won’t able to return to give any more knowledge wisdom.

So after that timeline, you most likely won’t able to see any new article from me and won’t able to contact me as well.
If you guys want to make donation after that timeline, you guys need contact me first to make sure those donation wallet I still using.

So if you guys have any question to ask or want to make donation, then do it within the next 7 days (168 hours) Earth timeline.

I am not going do anything anymore, no reason for me to waste time and receive nothing in return while a lot of stupid idiots beings, entities who get paid to do the job but with much less effective than me.

No fair, no game, no life !

There won’t be any official farewell from me.
So this article, message could be the last one.

Best Regard,
Mid Mess Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official Final Farewell Goodbye From The Savior & Mid Mess Fair

  The Official Final Farewell Goodbye From The Savior & Mid Mess Fair The time has come. All the possible working solution, strategy, po...