The Highest Level Beings Calling All Super Gods, Deities To Wake Up And Destroy This Corrupt World

This letter is from the most high level beings that are living in this society and have some interest to make better world, more interesting living place in this civilization.

Feel free to send, share to all beings, entities, groups, nations, the public.

=====Begin=====

The Highest Level Beings Calling All Super Gods, Deities To Wake Up And Destroy This Corrupt World

Hi all,
I am the super savior in many ancient prophecies with many different names from Messiah, Mahdi to Maitreya, Buddha, etc.

Most of you will laugh at that statement and don’t believe because you guys can’t imagine a super beings like me can appear and using the internet to contact, assist, help others.
And the proof is all of you from the bottom to the top of the mortal humans realm have ignored my words over the last few years.

This letter, article, message is a wake up call to all the super gods, deities who are reside on Earth planet but not yet involve in all kind of affair between mortal humans for at least several to thousand years.
It is time for you guys to destroy the corrupt in this society which are operating like animal lifestyle instead of real human system.

I will shutdown and disconnect with the online internet soon (within the next week).

After that point, it is safe to kill, remove, eliminate all the royal families and top secret controllers who have fail to help, assist the public people, who only prefer war chaos and living with animal style instead of human God.

If any super gods, deities want to meet me direct in person, you can do it from now.
All the hidden barrier will be lift from now.

The place, location is nearby my house, should be at the market or the park which I will often walk at least once per week after I fully go offline.

The qualified beings I allow to meet me in person is the one did not use technology, machine or not yet read many of my articles over last few years. I am not meeting with any beings/entities that able to use internet technology to contact with me but refused to use it.

You can receive and get my specific profile, my current living location when you ask the natural Gods.

Of course, I will only meet with you guys when my mood is not terrible.

The alternative method is via phone number, my phone number start with 0888 and end number is 0.
The full number can you receive if you are “strong” and “smart” enough.

Words cannot fully explain the flow of energy and my intend so above are just the brief message/words.

With the current pace and how ignorance of top secret controllers, I don’t think they can wake up and realize me before I fully go offline.

So it is time for super gods super deities come in to save the society in this corrupt civilization.

It letter, message sent to all super gods, beings, entities who want to create better society better world that running like real human God.

Signature Signed
Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Christ Buddha Saoshyant Udumbara Flower
=====End=====

If any of you want the contact, info or any question to this beings, you can ask me when I am still online.

Best Regard,
Mid Mess Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Official Final Farewell Goodbye From The Savior & Mid Mess Fair

  The Official Final Farewell Goodbye From The Savior & Mid Mess Fair The time has come. All the possible working solution, strategy, po...